I'm Really a Dragon Summary

I'm Really a Dragon

我真的是龙呀

作者:

Charles Lean, a dragon, is guarding the dragon island everyday until he reaches adulthood and fulfill his obligation to capture the kingdom's most beautiful princess.

But before the little milk dragon cross the sea, he was swept away by the huge waves and arrived in a continent he had never seen before.

Then he was detained by a particularly strange person.

The man has an arrogant expression his black hair is long and reach his waist, his dark eyes are like the eyes off the undead and he wears a weird clothes that he has never seen before and immobilize him with a single touch.

Jiang Wuyi: what are you?

Charles: I am a dragon!

Jiang Wuyi: Lies.

Charles: I'm really a dragon. Look at my wings when I spread it out, it's bigger than ship.

After saying that, the person in front of him disappear. The little milk dragon raised his head on instinct and found that the sky has darkened and then he saw a claw that was bigger than a ship!

The eastern dragon swimming above the clouds watching everything: I am the dragon.

Charles: ! ! !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Really a Dragon 1

I'm Really a Dragon 2

Chapter 1